There are very important details that should be managed meticulously in planning an event. These details are:
- Venue: The venue should be easy to locate. As much as the aesthetic adornment of the venue is important, easy accessibility should be given top priority in planning. People want what is good and want it easy too. Keep it nearby and appropriate.
- Guest List: The guest list should be meticulously written. The guest list, no matter how long or brief goes a long way in determining the satisfactory outcome of the entire event.
- The Compere: this is generally known as the Master of Ceremony. The choice of person should be carefully considered too. This shouldn’t be someone with mere oratory skills, the content and mannerism of words matter a lot. To create a lasting impression the Compere must be just right.
- Music: The music choice should be classic and desirable. Whether life band or premixed blend, it is important to consider who will be at the event and what they will like to hear.
- Souvenir. The souvenir should be simple, classy but useful items. Consider the expected guests when making the decision of the most appropriate souvenir.
- The restroom: the restroom should be clean and well furnished with the necessary needs for an awesome visit.